We get your deal done is our claim and motto. It is part of our DNA and we live it every day. You and your project are our focus, no ifs, or buts. We drive your project forward efficiently and sustainably together with you and according to your specifications. In this way, we accompany you in a targeted manner to a successful transaction. You can rely on our extensive and decades-long experience in advising on national and cross-border M&A transactions.
M&A sell-side advisory
As your advisor, we pursue two goals: the best possible guidance of your sales process and the maximisation of your strategic value. We optimise the triad of valuation, process duration and warranties and take into account your particular wishes associated with the sale of your company. We are your sparring partner in all aspects of the sales process, from the decision to sell your company to the closing.
- Thorough preparation for the sales process.
- Analysis of the business and the markets in cooperation with the management.
- Development of a comprehensive concept:
• Financial model
• Transaction and Process structure
- Preparation of the information into high-quality documents that accompany the entire sales process:
• Short Profile
• Information Memorandum
• Process Letter
- Identification of a wide circle of interested parties (longlist) including the international Translink teams
- Joint derivation of a shortlist
- Addressing the selected interested parties
- Organization of meetings with the prospects and the management of the customer
- Obtaining indicative offers
- Creation and negotiation of the Letter of Intent or Memorandum of Understanding
due diligence and
- Creation of the data room and coordination of the due diligence
- Organisation Management Presentations
- Participation in contract negotiations to ensure optimal conditions
- Abschluss der Transaktion (Signing)
- Begleitung des Closing Prozesses
M&A buy-side advisory
As your M&A advisor on the buy side, we work closely with you throughout the entire M&A process - from strategy development and the screening phase to the closing. We manage the discussions with the shareholders of potentially interesting target companies on your behalf and ensure that the transaction is handled smoothly and with the best possible outcome for you.
- Support in developing the customer's acquisition strategy
- Advice on suitable approaches and criteria for the selection of potential targets
- Screening of acquisition targets based on the established criteria
- Creation of a longlist of potential targets for management to review
- Discussing the longlist with the customer and creating the shortlist
- Contacting the shortlisted companies
- Confidential discussions with the shareholders to determine the interest in selling
of the companies
- Analysis of information provided by the target
- Organization of meetings with the owners and management of the targets
- Creation of reports on the targets to support decision-making
- Preparation of indicative assessments
- Creation of indicative offers and LOIs
- Accompanying the due diligence
- Evaluation of the results of the due diligence
- Mediation of possible bank or other financing talks
- Assistance in negotiating the transaction parameters and the purchase contract
- Organization of the signing
- Coordination of matters related to the pre-closing
Growing companies need additional capital in certain phases and sometimes it is simply a matter of optimising the existing capital structure. We structure these change processes in such a way that the interests of the owners and the company are safeguarded in the best possible way. Depending on the situation, we recommend either raising equity capital, debt capital or a combination of both.
Capital increases can not only improve your financial leeway, but also strengthen your balance sheet. Furthermore, external capital providers enable access to new markets and expand your know-how.
We maintain long-standing relationships with professional and reputable equity investors at home and abroad and support you in selecting the right partners.
Implement your business growth by raising debt capital. We structure a solution that fits you perfectly. Is your focus on optimising existing financing instruments?
Then we support you in restructuring with the aim of improving conditions using modern financing instruments. Our experienced financing experts work professionally, transparently, and independently of banks.
IN MORE THAN 36 COUNTRIES
AROUND THE WORLD
"INTERNATIONAL" And "MEDIUM BUSINESS" Are Not Just Words To Us
Cooperation with our worldwide Translink colleagues plays an important role in almost every project. Through the deployment of our M&A specialists in over 30 countries directly on site, we expand the circle of potential partners for our customers. As a result, over 75% of our transactions are with buyers or sellers from abroad - mostly from Europe or the US.
Our passion is for medium-sized companies. Our transaction values
At our sales mandates we achieve an improvement in the negotiating position by involving foreign buyers.
Our purchase mandates live from our comprehensive access to global target companies, combined with highly efficient process management. Due to the direct approach and the avoidance of competitive processes, the valuation multiples are typically noticeably lower than with structured sales processes.